The Great Barn Country Guest
Dated 1st September 2011
- The Guest House is approached from the main
A48 via a country lane, approximately half a mile in length. This turns into a concreted private driveway
leading to the Great Barn Guest House.
- The car parking area is flat and concreted
and is situated opposite the main entrance. A flat gravel area leads from the car park
to the front door. Please ask if
assistance is required with the luggage.
- The reception desk is at a low level and there
is comfortable seating nearby.
- Guide dogs are most welcome.
- All doors are a minimum of 750mm width.
- There is one ground floor bedroom which can
be accessed by a wheelchair but it is not a fully equipped “disabled room.”
- There is no lift to the first floor bedrooms.
The staircase has handle rails on both sides.
- There is a cloakroom by the main entrance
- Whilst our beautiful rural setting lends itself
to a tranquil stay, we would recommend that you come to us with your own
transport. The local bus stop for
on the main road, half a mile away. There
is also a local taxi service.
- Special dietary requirements can be arranged
prior to your visit.
The owners or a member of staff are on site
to assist wherever possible.
here to return to the Greatbarn website.